Hey babes, I hope you’re all doing well. Here are a few tricks to save you a few dollars…
1. If you have a foundation that is too dark for your skin tone, adding a little bit of moisturiser can help lighten it.
2. If you run out of dry shampoo, you can substitute with baby powder. Just sprinkle a little bit on to your scalp, brush through and the baby powder will absorb the oil leaving you with fresh looking hair.
3. Mascara starting to dry up? Get the most out of it by sticking it in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up. You can also place it in a cup of warm water. Warming it up will make it smoother and easier to apply.
4. Use hairspray to set your brows. Simply spray a spoolie with hair spray and brush your brows to set them in place.
5. Women’s shaving cream always seems to be more expensive than men’s, so why not buy men’s instead? Just make sure you wash your legs with your favourite body wash to get rid of the masculine scent.
6. Run out of shaving cream? Don’t stress, you can use conditioner instead. Not only will it save you money, it will also leave your legs feeling extra smooth!
7. Use coconut oil to remove eye make up. You only need a tiny amount on a cotton pad. It even removes stubborn waterproof mascara!