Thank you to my gorgeous bestie Erin Rose for nominating me to do this tag. If you love all things beauty, you definitely need to check out her blog.
5 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Food. I love food. Whether it’s trying new recipes at home, going to cute little cafés, shopping for food, looking at pictures of delicious desserts on Instagram or even just talking about food, it honestly makes me so happy. I swear I think about food as least a million times a day!
2. TV shows. I freaking love TV shows. I get so obsessed and involved with the characters, I feel like I actually know them. I find watching an episode of my favourite show a great way to relax and de-stress so it’s my favourite way to end each day. I am currently watching Suits. Some of my other fave shows include Wentworth, The Walking Dead, Orphan Black, and of course the classics like The O.C. and One Tree Hill. I also love to watch some trashy reality shows every now and then such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
3. A clean house. Having a clean house seriously makes me so happy. There is no better feeling than when you have just finished cleaning the whole entire house. I can’t stand it when my house is messy, It makes me stressed feel and I can’t think straight, so I do a little cleaning everyday so my house stays nice and clean.
4. Fitness. Working out makes me happy and puts me in such a good, positive mood. I absolutely love lifting weights and love going for long walks outside, and as much as I hate running whilst I’m doing it, the feeling I get afterwards is just the best. I try to get in at least 30 minutes of exercise each day otherwise I sometimes get grumpy.
5. My family, friends and my amazing boyfriend. I am lucky to have a supportive family, a small group of amazing close friends and the best boyfriend in the whole world. They all make me soooo happy.
5 Songs That Make Me Happy
1. Tobtok ft. River – Fast Car. I never really thought much of the original by Tracy Chapman, but as soon as I heard this remix I was obsessed. It makes me so happy that I have even listened to it on repeat the whole car trip to work a few times lol.
2. Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke. This song makes me happy because it reminds me of the days me and my bestie would listen to it a million times while getting ready and pre-drinking before heading out for a night of clubbing. The beat and lyrics are so fun and always put me in a good mood.
3. Shake It – Metro Station. This one is an oldie but a good. It takes me back to teenage party days, which would probably be one of then happiest years of my life.
4. What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction. This song is always guaranteed to put me in a good mood.
5 Bloggers I Nominate
1. Her Quarters