If you love banana bread just as much as I do, but do not want to eat all the refined sugars and flours that are in most recipes, then you must try this recipe. It is free from refined sugar, refined flour, dairy and gluten. And it only takes 5 minutes to prepare!
5 ripe bananas
3 large eggs
3 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 190°C, and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
2. Add the bananas to a large bowl and mash. Add the eggs, honey and vanilla extract and then mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Then pour this mixture in to the wet mixture.
4. Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for approx 50 minutes.
5. Remove bread from oven and allow to sit for 30 minutes before slicing it.